Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanksgiving week we spent with family is Charleston and got the opportunity to visit with the Morrow family and present Stephanie with the check. A BIG Thank you from me and of course, especially from Stephanie to all of you for making this possible. It was good to see her smile and she wants all of you to know how truly grateful she is for everyone's contribution. The Charleston Post and Courier ran a story about us to try help bring in contributions. Thank you too CPC!
It would have been a perfect end to the story except my children started beating up her boys. I guess it's time now for me to spend more time civilizing my kids and less time biking. As you can tell, my kids had a great time over there.

1 comment:

elshmobelsh said...

Thanks for sharing the end result. I am so happy you were able to do that for Stephanie. I just enjoyed reading a beautiful story about someone looking for Stephanie who found her through pink Christmas. The Lord works in mysterious ways. How wonderful to be able to love and to serve! Merry Christmas!